First look at newcomers on roster; Players and staff available for media interviews
The Atlanta Braves have begun their 2016 spring training workoutsat ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort. Ender Inciarte (OF), Gordon Beckham (IF), Erick Aybar (SS) and Tyler Flowers (C) are among the new faces on the roster this spring. This will be the Braves’ 19th spring training season at Champion Stadium.
Atlanta Braves spring training arrival schedule:
Pitchers/catchers report: Friday, February 19
Pitchers/catchers first workout: Saturday, February 20
Full squad reports: Wednesday, February 24
Full squad first workout: Thursday, February 25
First Home Game: Tuesday, March 1 vs. Baltimore Orioles
NOTE: Media are allowed to view and shoot workouts, and interview players at the start of workouts each day beginning at 7:30 a.m. For additional information and to apply for media credentials, please contact Adrienne Midgley in the Braves Media Relations Department at Jared.Burleyson@braves.com
First time users of DisneySportsNews.com must create a username and password in order to download content:
- Visit disneysportsnews.com/sign-up/
- Use Registration Passphrase: Disney
- Use Registration Passkey: Magic
- Type in your additional information, including e-mail (which will become your username), affiliation and password. Please make note of what e-mail and password you choose, as this will be your new login.
After this one-time registration process, your new username and password can be used anytime you wish to download something from www.disneysportsnews.com. You can login with the e-mail you used at registration as your username, and the password you chose at registration.
Disney Sports Public Relations
(407) 566-5338 (office); (407) 409-1612 (cell)