In advance of their appearance in the 2015 Russell Athletic Bowl against the No. 17 Baylor Bears, the No. 10 North Carolina Tar Heels spent Christmas Eve at the Magic Kingdom. The Tar Heels enjoyed attractions in the park, including a flight on Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
The players were all asked:
1. What’s it like to be at Walt Disney World?
2. What’s it like to visit Magic Kingdom on Christmas Eve?
3. This UNC team won 11 straight games and 7 home games, both firsts in school history. What would a bowl win over Baylor mean for the future of the program? Do you think this is the beginning of a new era of UNC football?
First-time users of DisneySportsNews.com must create a username and password in order to download content:
To register to download assets on any of the Disney Parks online newsrooms:
- Visit com/registerand create a unique login
- Insert one-time verification PASSPHRASE: Disney
- Insert one-time verification PASSKEY: Magic
- Fill out all fields, as all are required for first-time registration; then your registration is complete
- Once you are logged in, you are able to download press releases, hi-res photos, broadcast-quality b-roll and more
- In the future, log in with your unique username and password created during the registration process. Login created can be used to access com, Disneylandnews.com, DCLnews.com, DisneySportsnews.com and DisneyAulaninews.com.